• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i only know how to go too far

Aela has far too much practice with the wild and unfamiliar to let her expression slip. But as she stares at the multi-legged creature beside her, the palomino knows she hasn't seen another like him before. Her blue eyes look over the antennae, the extra appendages, and the odd exoskeleton that she has never encountered before. The curiosity fueling between them is an emotion easily detected and the golden mare gives an easier smile to the young dun stallion.

Her delicate ears prick forward and a dimple emerges as he tilts his head in a perfect copy of hers.

Adorable, really.
    But there is nobody quite like Aela (or so she says) and the young Seneshecal holds her head at a sharper angle, finding a new perspective to take the Ischian in. "We certainly don't have the extra assurance that you have," the young mare tells her companion. Her lovely face lights up with genuine laughter as the armored brute rises on his multitude of legs. What would Obscene make of him, she wonders? How quickly could Skandar's gaze cut through his armor?

"I come from the Pampas," she tells him and continues to play with that curiosity mingling in the air between them, adding other inquisitive emotions to it like tinder to a flame.

Better to leave her name out of this, she decides. At least for now.

"Would she mind if we borrowed you for a bit?" Aela asks, as if she is giving the other equine a choice. (She isn't but this works so much easier without all the fuss and hassle of someone who struggles the entire way back to the Southern territory.) Her head shifts again, offering the pretty angle that he had seemed to enjoy mimicking. "We're looking for rather extraordinary individuals," which was the truth (apart from that loafer, Wherewolf) and then adds a compliment to see if that would make her newfound 'friend' more compliant. "And you seem to fit that description."

ooc: Aela is attempting to steal @Enoch for one BQ year to the Pampas

Messages In This Thread
    i only know how to go too far - by Aela - 06-26-2021, 09:01 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Enoch - 06-30-2021, 04:53 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Aela - 07-04-2021, 10:24 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Enoch - 07-04-2021, 11:59 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Aela - 07-05-2021, 03:26 PM
    RE: i only know how to go too far - by Officials - 07-23-2021, 06:00 AM