• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i have no idea what's happening {OTHER DESERTS HORSES PLEASE}
    Gaza has been wandering around a lot lately, going through that ‘who am I?’ phase that most young adults seem to go through these days. Normally he would have asked his father… but that wasn’t possible anymore. Gaza still keenly felt his absence, almost as keenly as he felt the absence of Kitra and Akbar. That was the thing about triplets (and twins, he imagines); they’re a part of you, no matter the distance between the three of them. Their bond developed in the womb, even if it was only because they were forced to be together.

Now the former Prince feels rather lost without everyone. Sure, he has Yael (and he loves her dearly, but she had so much on her plate and he could see the pain in her eyes and didn’t want to add to it), but she was always a Queen first and a mother second. For which he never faulted her! It was simply the way of her world. He lost a father. She seemed to lose part of her soul, and he does not know how to comfort that sort of loss. Fortunately for him, he catches a familiar scent on the hot wind and a rare smile appears on the stallion’s face. Pevensie!

She had been good at the Camel Chasing. He wonders if she’ll ever do it again, now that she’s Queen?

The well-built stallion black stallion turns to follow the smell and shortly spots the small mare along with a group of unknown others. One of them might recognize him as a child of Vanquish (he is slightly smaller than the hulking giant, tempered by Yael’s dainty blood, and lacking the impressive wings - but he is black as night and has Yael’s Akhal sheen), the other would have no idea. Perhaps more eager for company than he realized, he breaks into a trot when he sees them, throwing up great puffs of sand in his wake. He slows when he draws close enough, throwing out a pleasant, “Hey Pevensie!” as if they were good friends and not the Queen. If it offends, she must forgive him - he’s never been formal around royalty. “Hi… I’m Gaza. What are you guys doing?”

He’s still kind of a kid at heart.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i have no idea what's happening; cammie/any - by Orphax - 04-04-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: i have no idea what's happening; cammie/any - by Orphax - 04-08-2015, 10:58 AM
    RE: i have no idea what's happening {OTHER DESERTS HORSES PLEASE} - by Gaza - 04-11-2015, 08:51 AM