• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  everyone wants to see what I see
    Beyza
    It is not long before someone finds her, and Beyza immediately stops - already enraptured. She does not think she’s ever seen someone with so much colour before, all the more vivid against the brown-and-frost backdrop that the current season provides him. Her white eyes mirror the movement of his, her gaze dancing along golden stripes.

She finds the grey of his eyes comforting - a respite from the brilliance, though still more colour than she has ever possessed.

As someone who is not so practiced in conversation, she’s glad it is not up to her to begin it. She feels no pride at the mention of her trick but it inspires a small smile all the same - it is good to be noticed, she thinks.

“I’m Beyza.” And there is only a slight pause before she asks curiously “Are you looking for warmth today, Lannister?” Beyza extends the bubble of it but only enough so that it would touch the tip of his nose. Just out of reach and an invitation to step closer. An excuse for it. A faint, ghosting smile shimmers in her white eyes as she watches and waits to see what he’ll do. She finds herself defaulting to how she stands when she is not consciously reminding herself to move. Unblinking, unmoving. Only the gentle rise and fall of her breaths hinting at life for this mare who still feels like such a ghost.

Especially when standing near someone of such vibrant colour.

A moment later she remembers to try and she forces herself to blink, to shift her head just slightly to the side in a practiced movement. A mimic of an action so small it seemed to be instinct for everyone else as she observed their actions and taught herself what to do.

@lannister

Messages In This Thread
    everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 08-28-2021, 09:54 AM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 09-07-2021, 02:41 PM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 09-16-2021, 08:59 AM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 09-26-2021, 05:05 PM