• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ascending to the Stars as one | The Great Accord
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    Of course he had his own plans when it came to the menace of Gale, the same plan that involved the scales along his body that refused to fade. If he was successful then the worry of the Curse would be broken. Temporary perhaps but maybe that would be enough. Succeeding would leave him little room for “acquiring” much but it offered a distraction in the meantime. As well as keeping Cheri in the dark as much as possible on his end game, even if he had given her a promise.

Glittering red eyes meet her bright green ones as his voice rumbles from his place in the shadows. “I wouldn’t mind a vacation home.” The devilment in his gaze is mixed with something predatory as he speaks, a clear agreement to this accord they were beginning to reach. Aela held one of the island’s leaders even now. It shouldn’t be too hard, taking a deserted island. She turns her cheek to him and his iris’s narrow as he follows her movement, watches the way she flutters her wings as she steps closer to the King of the North and sighs her misgivings.

”No reward without risk.” He says. “No reward if we are all dead either.” He says with a nonchalant shrug and his trademark smirk. ”There’s no reason both goals can’t be worked on, simultaneously.” He doesn’t move from where he leans against the hard edge of red cliff although his attention travels from her to the others around her. “The sooner it’s dealt with though, the easier it will be for everything else to follow.” He can’t help but add nonchalantly, a brow raised as he lands on Nashua and says slowly, “I can’t imagine we will make much progress with broken legs….” Glancing at Reave with a knowing glint in the depths of red, he continues. “Or when it eats your heart.”

And then it lands on the new Queen and the look he gives her is no longer one of smooth indifference but one of intensity. “Make your moves Cheri. But make them carefully.” And then he falls quiet, having nothing more to say on the subject.

obscene

@Reave
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Ascending to the Stars as one | The Great Accord - by Obscene - 10-05-2021, 11:58 AM