• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ohhh lyris/lagertha/any
    She is, admittedly, feeling a little smug about the whole stealing thing. It’s her first successful steal ever … which is probably not a good thing to admit to, considering how long she’s been a diplomat, but she doesn’t care. She’s never been all that good at the politicking and subterfuge anyway, her area has always been the challenge arena.

Speaking of which though, she’d even been relatively diplomatic about the whole steal, giving him a chance to decline and all. Lagertha had asked she not ruffle too many feathers yet, which makes sense. It wouldn’t be good to offend the new Valley ruler too soon out of the gate, not until he’s shown his true colours anyhow.

She’s actually completely expecting the stallion to not show up at all, so when the scent of Valley reaches her nose on her morning trip around the border she’s pleasantly surprised. And perhaps, just a little bit more smug.

She tracks him down fairly quickly, and is surprised to see that a young filly she does not recognize has beaten her there. She spares the girl a quizzical look before grinning at Flamevein. “Flameveeeein! Glad you could make it! Come on in!” She knows she sounds overly jolly, but she doesn’t exactly care.

She turns her attention back to the kid, albeit briefly. “Hey kid, yah lost? Want to follow us back?” She can see no other reason for the girl being so far out on her own. The mother must be worried, wherever she is.

She starts to walk back into the Jungle, assuming that Flamevein will follow. Then she pauses, remembering something. “Well I suppose this is fortuitous - saves me the diplomatic trip. We’ve got a new Khaleesi - her name’s Lagertha. If you could let your king know I’d appreciate it.”
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

Messages In This Thread
    ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Flamevein - 09-15-2015, 11:59 PM
    ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Anguisette - 09-17-2015, 07:40 PM
    RE: ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Lyris - 09-17-2015, 10:50 PM
    RE: ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Flamevein - 09-24-2015, 06:25 PM
    ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Anguisette - 09-25-2015, 08:19 PM
    RE: ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Lyris - 09-26-2015, 09:21 PM
    RE: ohhh lyris/lagertha/any - by Lagertha - 09-28-2015, 01:24 PM