• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  my bad habits lead to you

i am the mace, the map, the fall and the high

Rune does not disappoint her. He knows as well as Reave where the golden mare lingers, his sharp gaze tracking the weather-beaten cliffs as he soars high above. Even without his frequent glimpses through the bird’s sight, Reave would have known. The visual pathways to his sister are familiar ones. Ones he would recognize anywhere.

After all, she had freely invited him in. And once that connection is made, it is difficult to sever.

She is in one of the many caves littering these cliffs. Always the caves. He had never found them as enticing as his other relations. He much preferred the open spaces and buffeting winds of the clifftops. He is hardly claustrophobic (his numerous ventures into the deeper caves prove that), but he does not care for that sense of confinement when he seeks comfort.

A grin is already stretching his lips when rounds the mouth of the cave to greet his favored sibling. They might not see each other often, but they did not need to. They are similar in so many ways that even across distances, an understanding remains. “Aela,” he rumbles, blue eyes glimmering with delighted impudence. “Missed the views, have you?”

reave

@Aela

Messages In This Thread
    my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 02-27-2022, 02:15 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Reave - 02-28-2022, 11:01 AM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 03-04-2022, 01:35 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Reave - 03-07-2022, 09:54 AM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 03-07-2022, 02:40 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Reave - 03-08-2022, 09:40 AM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 03-12-2022, 09:09 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Reave - 03-15-2022, 09:36 AM
    RE: my bad habits lead to you - by Aela - 03-17-2022, 03:21 PM