• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you (any)

There's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye.

The bay stallion has a quick and pithy reply to everything. Joscelin cannot help but be amused, though little of her amusement shows upon her features. The light dancing capriciously along the cracks in her skin quickens, darting in a madcap, random fashion across her bright bay coat. It is her one tell in an otherwise impassive face. Her light responds quite readily to her emotions when she is not monitoring it closely. Fortunately it is not necessarily easy to tell precisely what emotion she is feeling based on the speed of the flickering in her skin.

A small filly approaches then, distracting the group from their wordplay. Joscelin does smile then, a true smile. Her metallic gaze warms a degree as she extends her neck and nudges the dark filly in greeting.

Hey kiddo. Long time no see.

Her words are easy, relaxed. Far more so than they have been since first greeting Killdare. She hadn’t expected to, but she has found that she rather likes children. Not that she’s in any rush to have any. That would require certain activities that she isn’t particularly keen on. More accurately, she finds the entire idea rather revolting. Though if she ever did want kids one day, she supposes she would have to get over it. Or at least deal with it long enough to get knocked up.

Anguisette pipes in then, voicing her confusion over Killdare’s lack of knowledge. A smirk edges onto her lips as her golden gaze flips to the winged stallion. Well, she had certainly put him in his place. She remains silent as Lagertha explains Killdare’s presence. Well, she may have puffed out her chest a bit and flung a smug glance at Killdare; nothing too obvious though. As it turns out, she’s not really above gloating a bit. She doesn’t let the small bit of pride go to her head though. She is quite well aware that one battle won does not a warrior make. She needs more experience under her belt for that. Experience she has every intention of getting sooner rather than later.

Quite the lucky prisoner you are. Meeting the Khaleesi and her daughter on your first day here.

She tips an eyebrow at him, pinning him with her metallic gaze as she wonders just how long it will take him to make is next bantam reply.

Joscelin

Tiphon x Elysteria

html c insane | picture c mikanicole.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-12-2015, 04:13 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Joscelin - 09-12-2015, 09:24 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-13-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 06:56 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-17-2015, 11:56 AM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-17-2015, 08:12 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-18-2015, 04:37 PM
    There's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye. - by Joscelin - 09-21-2015, 10:28 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-24-2015, 01:48 PM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-25-2015, 07:48 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-28-2015, 10:52 AM