• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

pick apart the pieces you left | Diplomats, Any
    you say I'm crazy, but I think I'm freaking amazing.
    He had remembered her the moment he saw the jaguar girl. Her spots were the first thing he had recognized within the group of gathering diplomats. "Tantalize," he spoke her name as he emerged from the treeline and stepped towards the group. The last time he had seen the amazon had been when he had made a trip to the amazons in search of a break from the his daily duties and to broaden his horizens. The jaguar pair's meeting had been a simple one. Enough for them to realize where both were from and that they may somehow be related. How of course, being a continued mystery.

Carefully he steps up next to Thorunn in a show of support. Her learning would take time as it all had done for them at some point in their lives. With a nod towards the younger girl and then Gallows and Fennick in greeting, he looked towards Tantalize. "That she is," a smile tugs at the corner of his graying lips as he rolls his shoulders slightly. Looking to Thorunn, he nods then speaks quietly enough as not to interrupt anyone. "Do not worry Thorunn, you too will learn, and maybe someday be even better." Always needing to encourage his kingdoms members, he hopes she realizes the encouragement for what it was, and not for something it wasn't.

Like he saw it in the rest, he saw the potential in Thorunn. And he wanted her to know it. Gallows was typically quite blunt, and like the rest he had learned to appreciate her grumpy yet straight forward nature. "Fennick, Gallows, thank you for welcoming our guest. But I think we should invite her inside, yes?" Stepping back he turned just enough to gesture towards the path that led towards the center of the kingdom. "With the current unrest filling the air, it may not be best to be out here like sitting ducks don't you think?"

With a soft chuckle, he winks slightly then waits for them to move inside the borders. Being amonst the trees would also lead to more privacy. Something that was highly sought after these days. Especially since the ways of prying eyes were constantly changing in order to match the times. It was always hard to tell if there was someone lurking in the shadows or even the trees, trying to find out the workings of ones meeting.

Once they had all moved inside he followed suit, joining their small gathering. He placed himself inbetween Thorunn and Tantalize before speaking once more. "How can we help you today, Tantalize?"

demian; the jaguar king

Messages In This Thread
    RE: pick apart the pieces you left | Diplomats, Any - by demian - 09-27-2015, 06:12 PM