• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’m a queen bee - any

I'm your Queen, you're my Ruler.

”Shit” she – accidentally – curses out loud as she jerks her head up to look at the stranger. Her eyes meet the buckskin male and she swears that she hadn’t seen him near her before. If she had known he was near she wouldn’t have spoken those words out loud, she wasn’t the one to downgrade herself with words when others could hear it. And she cursed at herself for being so stupid to let him hear. The double painted mare frowns slightly at his words and snorts as she let her eyes ghost across him as the look in her eyes hardens a little. ”And why, Magnus, would you admit your faults so easily to a stranger like me?” she cannot help but ask, as it was in total opposite of the way she saw the things. It takes Esileif a few seconds to realise what she has said, causing the young peachy girl to cast her gaze downwards as she feels flustered. It had been another slip of the tongue.

Before she’s able to give him her name a black winged male joins their little party. The frown once again appears on her face, not able to stop herself from thinking how it had been possible that she got herself in this situation. Clearly he too had heard her words and it only confirmed her that she indeed had been too careless to let the words just slip from her mouth. ”My name is Esileif.” This time she had managed to bite back the impulsive words and instead introduce herself to the two males that seemed to think of her as worthy enough for their time. ’Well of course I am, but it’s nice to have it confirmed’ she mutters to herself in her head, before a soft sigh escapes her lips. As she tilts her head to the side her gaze travels to the brand underneath his left eye, finding it oddly interesting.

Esileif is surprised to see an oddly red eyed male joining them and just like Fennick he supports a pair of wings. But the thing that interests her the most of the smell that lingers on his skin and the tobiano mare cannot stop herself from stretching and curving her neck to take a better sniff. ’Home’ is the thought that flashes through her thoughts as she studies him. ”The Mountains you say. That means my father no longer rules those lands” she states. It surprises her to hear it, far as she knew her family still lived there as it hadn’t been too long ago that she had left to search for her own home. Yet Gryffen’s scent is intertwined with the Mountains’ one and therefor left no doubt that he lived there for quite a while already. It was like she had been frozen in time as everything else carried on, and it confuses her. Her gaze travels away to look at the buckskin and the black male. The look upon her face has softened somewhat and she even offers them a smile. ”I’m Esileif” she says as she turns her attention back to the pale one. With that the introductions are done, or, at least for now.

The peachy and bay mare lifts her head a little, to look at her companions with some slight hesitation. She was new to this, after being spoiled by both her parents. Esi had always been her daddy’s little girl and she had grown used to that. It maybe was a little naïve, but she hadn’t know any different. And therefor she couldn’t help but to act a bit bratty. The air that lingers around her is one of pride, misplaced pride, but it’s there nonetheless.

ESILEIF
    Belgarath x Alasia

Messages In This Thread
    I’m a queen bee - any - by Esileif - 10-02-2015, 02:29 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by magnus - 10-03-2015, 06:40 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Fennick - 10-04-2015, 02:34 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Gryffen - 10-05-2015, 02:27 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Esileif - 10-06-2015, 01:03 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by magnus - 10-10-2015, 01:41 AM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Fennick - 10-13-2015, 09:22 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Esileif - 10-20-2015, 04:24 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by magnus - 10-22-2015, 09:36 PM