• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit- lyris
    Most likely her sisters would be amused if they saw her now. Normally Lyris is, well, rather crotchety. She’s bullheaded, opinionated and quick to anger - never a good diplomat, and definitely never one for romance. But Gaza has turned her into the horsey equivalent of giggling (if slightly sassy) school girl.

“Hmm I don’t know … you might have to sweeten the pot …” She grins and turns away, pretending to be losing interest, though she knows he won’t buy it. He’s got her, hook line and sinker - she knows it, and she’s sure he knows it. Somehow, she doesn’t mind.

Not that she won’t make him work for it first.

“An itch perhaps … but not for sand …” She winks, but her voice takes on a (very) slightly serious tone when he mentions the Gates. “The Gates might be a good place to start. I visited them recently, and though they wouldn’t admit it, I could tell they’d had a little trouble.” She doesn’t particularly care about the Gates one way or another, but a kingdom in trouble is always in need of a ‘few good men.’ “Though the Falls would be lucky to have you as well …”

She chuckles wryly when he mentions the Jungle. “Not unless you’re willing to become a manservant.” Which, of course, she doubts. But she does hope he follows up on the promise to tell her where he settles. She wouldn’t mind a visit or two …

He nibbles at her hips and she leans in to the touch. She resists for but a moment … but then she gives in. She turns, turning her hips toward him, glancing at him over her shoulder with tiny smirk. Why not? What’s she really got to lose?
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

Sorry for the wait D:

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit- lyris - by Lyris - 10-16-2015, 11:00 PM