• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Torn Heart} Any
    Becca stared at him quietly, shifting her shoulder blade into a comfortable position as she nipped at the hanging vines, " I don't think your bothering me." she spoke curtly lashing her tail at the few flies that wished to land upon her hind appendages. Thoughtfully she lowered her head to tend to an itch upon her left front cannon bone gingerly eyeing the Lilacs.

Lowering her head once more the mare nipped at few blades of grass tenderly plucking them from the ground. Snorting she glanced up at him, " And it's a pleasure to meet you." she spoke daintily. Allowing a grin to spread across her lips as she listened to him quietly and patiently. As she seemed to get mentally side tracked going off on small mental tangins of her foal-hood. One of which strangely reminded her of her strong minded father who's stubbornness merely saved both her mother and herself in the long run.

Becca stared at the stallion quietly, still mentally spaced out she flashed into reality to hear his question. Tossing her head to shake the thoughts out of her mind she spoke briskly, " I'm good, I could be better." she flashed a smile. Swiveling her burgundy ears towards the sounds of multiple stallions in the distance, possibly warring over mares or frantically arguing about some unrelated topic. " A herd, or perhaps a dashing stallion." she teased directing her aqua hues into the distance of loud whinnies.

Cautiously she strode closer to the trunk of the willow as if leaning her barrel upon its hard rugged bark, to aid a scratch as most lazy mares would choose as a scratching post. " May I ask, what you are doing in the field?" she spoke gingerly. Dipping her head towards the soft breeze provided by the willows vines heading towards the coast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja

Messages In This Thread
    A Torn Heart} Any - by Lena - 10-18-2015, 05:39 PM
    RE: A Torn Heart} Any - by magnus - 10-18-2015, 06:16 PM
    RE: A Torn Heart} Any - by Lena - 10-18-2015, 06:53 PM
    RE: A Torn Heart} Any - by magnus - 10-18-2015, 07:37 PM
    RE: A Torn Heart} Any - by Lena - 10-19-2015, 04:23 PM
    RE: A Torn Heart} Any - by magnus - 10-19-2015, 11:25 PM
    RE: A Torn Heart} Any - by Becca - 10-20-2015, 08:15 PM
    RE: A Torn Heart} Any - by magnus - 10-22-2015, 09:18 PM
    RE: A Torn Heart} Any - by Becca - 10-22-2015, 09:45 PM