• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’m a queen bee - any

I'm your Queen, you're my Ruler.

The attention of the three males made her feel good. She appreciated it that they had come to her, to talk to her, ask questions and show interest. Yet she also couldn’t help feeling slightly disgusted. Not because of Magnus or Fennick or Gryffen, but because of herself. Silently she had admit to herself that she had been too naïve about this all and it only confirmed that she was indeed still a child at heart. There was still a lot to learn about life. That discovery causes Esileif’s mood to drop and only sparked her slightly arrogant and bratty attitude. Which only showed how much of a child she still is.

The buckskin males apology contradicts that again and the bay and faintly orangey white girl cannot stop the small smile from pulling up the corners of her lips. Yet she does not verbally respond as she lifts her Spanish influenced head a little higher. The breeze catches her mane making the tips dance a little as she moves. His words have her frowning a little and she tilts her head slightly to the side when she meets Magnus’ gaze. ”Easier to admit than hate yourself for it..” she mumbles out loud, repeating his words as she let them settle in. Esi supposes he’s right and as she looks at him silently she can only guess that he has seen much more of the world they live in than she had.

Esileif’s gaze moves towards Gryffen for a second before she nods her head and directs her attention back to Magnus again, but not without a quick glance in Fennick’s direction. ”Yes, my father Balgarath once ruled the Mourning Mountains.” She pauses as she lets his words settle in. It felt she had left the mountains only days ago and it confused her to learn that her father was no longer the mountain herd’s lord. It was impossible for things to change like that in this short amount of time, and Gryffen’s scent was totally intertwined with that of her former home.

She’s about to answer when Fennick joins in on their conversation again. Honestly, she hadn’t really thought about a new home when she had left her old one to seek a new one – another naïve thing. ”Your words sounds promising, Fennick” she replies softly, her eyes now on the winged black male. Yet she cannot ignore Magnus’ words either and thus she moves to look at both of them at the same time. ”I honestly feel like the herdlife alone is a little boring, meaningless..” she starts off, not really sure how to express herself clearly. ”I think I want more, be more, than just a broodmare..” She hates how vulnerable that sounds, somewhat desperate even. Like a little child that searches for an adult role model to learn from. And she had thought she was that adult already.

ESILEIF
    Belgarath x Alasia

OOC: This sucks.. I really don't know how to write her..

Messages In This Thread
    I’m a queen bee - any - by Esileif - 10-02-2015, 02:29 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by magnus - 10-03-2015, 06:40 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Fennick - 10-04-2015, 02:34 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Gryffen - 10-05-2015, 02:27 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Esileif - 10-06-2015, 01:03 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by magnus - 10-10-2015, 01:41 AM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Fennick - 10-13-2015, 09:22 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Esileif - 10-20-2015, 04:24 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by magnus - 10-22-2015, 09:36 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Fennick - 10-24-2015, 04:10 PM
    RE: I’m a queen bee - any - by Esileif - 10-27-2015, 08:50 AM