• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Do mine eyes decieve me?(any)
    I look at the mare as she approaches me. Her golden locks flowing in the breeze. As she carefully avoided the sharp rocks on the ground, I notice she is a new member. I smile bigger, stronger. "No, dear, I'm fine." I say, instantly picking the concern on her voice. The foal inside me turns. "My name is Nadyah. I used to live here. I-I left because-"my voice trails off like the one I took. Why did I leave?"Because I found the man of my dreams." I say, finding my voice again. "Oh, your names Becca? Nice to meet you! I moved to Echo Trails in the dale with Kii. How's Mast doing adjusting? How do you like it here? It seems to be mending well." I say, seeing that the ashes were left alone.

I look at the mare as she approaches me. Her golden locks flowing in the breeze. As she carefully avoided the sharp rocks on the ground, I notice she is a new member. I smile bigger, stronger. "No, dear, I'm fine." I say, instantly picking the concern on her voice. The foal inside me turns. "My name is Nadyah. I used to live here. I-I left because-"my voice trails off like the one I took. Why did I leave?"Because I found the man of my dreams." I say, finding my voice again. "Oh, your names Becca? Nice to meet you! I moved to Echo Trails in the dale with Kii. How's Mast doing adjusting? How do you like it here? It seems to be mending well." I say, seeing that the ashes were left alone.

Messages In This Thread
    Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Nadyah - 10-26-2015, 07:12 PM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Becca - 10-26-2015, 09:50 PM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Nadyah - 10-27-2015, 12:47 AM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Hamster - 10-27-2015, 11:36 AM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Becca - 10-27-2015, 04:11 PM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Nadyah - 10-29-2015, 03:16 AM