• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Welcome home (Syl)

Waves crash as they walked along side the beach as they made the short trip to the mangrove thicket the roan stallion flicked his ears as they came closer and a buck jumped from the trees spooked by the equines sudden approach to his resting spot. Once they got inside the noise from the outside muffled slightly and the light dimmed as they arrived at the opening in the grove. "Welcome home Syl and Szeth, I hope you two like it. If not I will go and find another place for you to rest." He said meeting Syl's eyes his eyes shining with affection. "For now we shall rest here and I will stand and watch over you." He said arching his neck and glancing at the foal beside him with his tiny muzzle pressed on to his leg, a smile graced his lips as he admired the tiny body of Szeth, he will make a tall proud stallion soon enough.

He walked to stand at the opening to the thicket to watch the sky turn a rose color mixed with a light peach color. This was his favorite time a day here at the beach because the water turns the same color as the sky does and it looks like a endless palate of paints an artist is mixing to turn the canvas into something beautiful. It reminded Skull of his own life because it was a boring blank canvas before he met Syl then the splashes of color appeared and it turned into something beautiful. He admired all the events that happened that day and a small smile made its way onto his lips.

Skullu

How am I supposed to fix you? When you love being broken?

Messages In This Thread
    Welcome home (Syl) - by Skullu - 10-23-2015, 08:37 PM
    RE: Welcome home (Syl) - by Syl - 10-25-2015, 05:37 PM
    RE: Welcome home (Syl) - by Skullu - 10-25-2015, 05:55 PM
    RE: Welcome home (Syl) - by Syl - 10-26-2015, 10:04 PM
    RE: Welcome home (Syl) - by Skullu - 10-27-2015, 06:55 PM
    RE: Welcome home (Syl) - by Syl - 10-28-2015, 11:41 PM