• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Behave yourself little Darling ( Magnus, Johnathen, Any)
    (11-02-2015, 04:57 PM)Johnathen Wrote: I looked at her. "Yes, mama, I'm fine." I said. I herd her stomach gurgle. "Yes, mama, I'm thirsty. But we can eat first. I'm hungry, too. I say, as my own stomach gurgles. Then I giggle.

Turning her head towards her colt she spoke softly, " Eat the snow, that will quench your thirst." she slowly began to make her way towards the coverage of the forest, to search for some vegetation any where for both her and her colt. Gently sniffing the ground she found multiple roots buried beneath the snow and ice, shifting her weight she soon decided that perhaps Johnathen should eat first.

Continuing forwards she stared up at multiple trees searching for any green that would be suitable for her child. Finding a thin flimsy branch off of a pepper tree, she gently tugged it off for him, placing it on the ground she spoke soundly, " Here Darling, eat this." she motioned towards the flimsy branch, it was something at least. He would probably still be hungry, so she searched once more finding little greenery upon a frozen bush, tossing off the greener branches she supplied just enough food for him to fill him up.

Becca then went to herself, digging through the snow she ate her heart out in roots, yet bitter these at least kept her striving for possibly the whole winter, leaving everything else to the other horses of the gates out of kindness.
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Behave yourself little Darling ( Any, Johnathen) - by Becca - 11-02-2015, 06:18 PM