• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come, my sweets (Solara, any)

Show me the world as you know it

Birds fluttered and chirped as the chilly wind blew through the tall pines and various trees. Then there was a new scent on the wind that caused the rabicano mare pull her head up from the spot she was grazing at, her lilac blue eyes looked over her surroundings, one scent was familiar, the fellow mare that lived here seemingly in love with Kii even with child from the stallion. But the other scent was unfamiliar, it smelt of new life and youngness, this made Keeva's ears prick forward as she stepped out from the shadows of the forest and out into the meadow. It was the mare and a foal, wait she wasn't due to foal for a couple days now and the foal she has by her side didn't look like Kii in the least.

Keeva walked slowly towards the pair of equines and in her mind she wondered what Kii would think of the foal that this mare brought home like some pet that she wants to keep. A small amused smile made it s way to her lips as she pictures the mare begging Kii to keep the young equine. "Hello miss and young one" she said in a warm bell like tone as she finally made it with in talking distance.

Keeva

Art by

Messages In This Thread
    Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Nadyah - 11-01-2015, 03:00 AM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Solara - 11-02-2015, 07:32 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Keeva - 11-02-2015, 08:36 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Solara - 11-02-2015, 08:57 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Keeva - 11-02-2015, 09:12 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Nadyah - 11-02-2015, 09:12 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Lokii - 11-02-2015, 09:22 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Solara - 11-02-2015, 09:33 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Hamster - 11-03-2015, 02:44 AM