• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come, my sweets (Solara, any)
    (OOC: My HTML is acting up so I'm not going to use it until I know that it is better)

She watched as the little foal, whom she figured out is a filly, peaked around the mares shoulder at her and Keeva smiled at the young filly "Hello little one" she said softly a warm smile on her face as the filly stepped closer to her, a hint of shyness in her expression and posture. "I am Keeva, I live here with your, mother," She said looking over at the other mare with a questioning expression as if asking "Who are you?"

'Who might you be little one?" she chestnut mare asked her head lowing to the foals height so she didn't seem so scary and intimidating. "How old are you child?" she asked trying to get the filly out of her shell or at least getting her ready to meet Kii he can either accept this filly as his own or not. This fillies fate lies under his hooves. The whole thought made the chestnut rabicano mare uneasy. He brought her head up to the look the other mare in the eye and then she said "Did you think about Kii, what if he doesn't accept this foal?" she said her voice slightly stern with the younger mare but her tone was still vaguely polite. Did the mare even think of the consequences of bringing the foal here and the Alpha stallion not accepting her? She sighed softly and looked back at the dark colored filly and smiled softly,

Messages In This Thread
    Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Nadyah - 11-01-2015, 03:00 AM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Solara - 11-02-2015, 07:32 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Keeva - 11-02-2015, 08:36 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Solara - 11-02-2015, 08:57 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Keeva - 11-02-2015, 09:12 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Nadyah - 11-02-2015, 09:12 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Lokii - 11-02-2015, 09:22 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Solara - 11-02-2015, 09:33 PM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Hamster - 11-03-2015, 02:44 AM
    RE: Come, my sweets (Solara, any) - by Nadyah - 11-03-2015, 01:24 PM