• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Behave yourself little Darling ( Magnus, Johnathen, Any)
    The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

Becca turned her head towards his voice, the sign of worry slowly faded as he strode out of the frozen greenery. Greeting her son, she touched noses with him briefly nuzzling his upper muzzle she spoke, " I was just worried you had wandered off without out me.." she spoke gingerly. Gently nipping at his ruffled bay fur gingerly, she smiled briefly listing to his question.

" I think perhaps you can frolic along, perhaps meet my friend Magnus?" she strode forwards, "He's the reason why I'm here." she lashed her golden tail, swaying her head playfully at her child.

Had she even thought if Mast would welcome her child into the kingdom, she knew indeed of herds that allowed adopted foals of not their blood, but would that still be acceptable for a kingdom? If not she would have to shelter her colt within the bounds of the playground, to be cared for out of bounds of the kingdom. Just in case, she decided to keep a low profile, perhaps Magnus would give her, the answers she wished to seek.

Turning her head towards Johnathen, " Stay close sweetheart, I have to consult with my friend." she spoke gingerly. Turning her head she searched for the golden winged buckskin stallion, only to hail his name slightly as it echoed through the chilled forest, " Magnus."

becca

image © nathan walker

Magnus

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Behave yourself little Darling ( Foals and Parents, Johnathen, Any) - by Becca - 11-07-2015, 07:44 PM