• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

good morning starshine; Hestia/Eona/any

Fennick was having a hard day. First of all, he had become king in a storm of responsibility that made his head hurt, and second of all he was very soon to be a father. He wasn’t sure one man could endure such a sudden increase in responsibility. It didn’t seem fair really, to except him to function intelligently when the sky was bound to come crashing down on him at any moment. He looked around anxiously for Hestia, either to see the baby, if it had been born, or to harass its mother mercilessly about how she was feeling and if she needed anything if it wasn’t.

Fennick wasn’t sure how to go about ruling or fathering, and he was trying very hard to hide that fact. If anyone found out how unqualified he was for either position they would probably expel him from his home as a fraud. The tattoo beneath his eye burned at the very thought. At least Gallows would be around to laugh at him mercilessly and pick up the pieces.

The large stallion nickered, and while he intended the sound to seem deep, masculine, and self assured, it came out as a little frantic. Hell, people were bound to realize he had no idea what he was doing sooner or later. He trusted Hestia not to tell anyone in the meantime. The idea that she might think less of him, for handling responsibility as well as a new born baby handled a stack of expensive china, had occurred to him. The reluctant king scowled a little at the idea. One moment at a time. He needed to handle things one moment at a time.  

((OOC: @[Tiny], I hope you don't mind that I did a thing. I got excited Big Grin If you want to play out the birth that's cool, if not you can just say she was already born, and feel free to play Eona in your post. I'll respond with her after. Big Grin ))

Messages In This Thread
    good morning starshine; Hestia/Eona/any - by Fennick - 11-08-2015, 02:24 AM