• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Behave yourself little Darling ( Magnus, Johnathen, Any)

you and I both know that the house is haunted
    and you and I both know that the ghost is me

There was life beginning to stir in Heaven, and he was reveling in it. He loved waking up in the morning and hearing the idle chatter of its residents; he loved walking among their sleeping bodies at night to ensure each and every one of them was safe. To see that Becca was contributing to that resurgence at life was heart-warming to him, to say the least. He had known that she would be a good fit at this kingdom.

“Hello, Johnathen,” he greets warmly, following the child’s gaze back to the wings by his side. They were, at the least, proving to be a consistent conversation starter with the young. “I can!” He lowers his voice a little, “But, between you and me, I’m not very good at it yet.” Not entirely true. He was getting a lot better—stronger every day. While he had stumbled around at first, as clumsy in the air as a babe just trying to figure out their wobbling legs, he now could fly straight and true. Even powerfully when needed.

But he doesn’t share that yet, just winking at Johnathen before glancing back toward Becca. At her request, his expression grew a little puzzled but he just nodded. “Of course.” He watches as she dismisses the colt, and he smiles, “I’ll show you my flying sometime, Johnathen. Have fun at the playground!”

Then he is all eyes on Becca, waiting patiently for her to explain whatever was making her anxious.

MAGNUS

once general. once lord. once king.

© robert bejil photography
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Behave yourself little Darling ( Magnus, Johnathen, Any) - by magnus - 11-08-2015, 04:06 PM