• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Killdare, any]

i am the violence in the pouring rain

i am a hurricane

She rarely bothered with greeting newcomers anymore. She was too busy dealing with alliances, keeping up with what the Gates was plotting, and attempting to make sure the Chamber was ready when war broke out. It was becoming apart that the question was no longer if, but rather simply when. Beqanna wanted a war. Even the Gates wanted a war, though for entirely different reasons than many others did. Some of the kingdoms were simply bored, were ready to show on their power or gain it again. Some of the kingdom wanted revenge, thought that they needed to stand on the side of right or good or whatever bullshit they made up in their heads to give them courage.

The Chamber was already strong. Beqanna knew that now. But they needed to prove they were more than just a bully. That they were truly powerful, capable of more than half a raid on a dead kingdom. Though really, the Gates should be thanking her. Suddenly they were drastically more active than they had been. Nothing like a bit of chaos to stir up activity.

But today, she hears the voice on the wind, and she can’t help but make her way over. She weaves through the trees to find him, a young but tall stallion. Though his words were demanding, his face was not. Still, she cannot help herself sometimes. “The only one in this kingdom that makes demands is me,” she says, her voice sultry but dark and deep. This isn’t actually true. She doesn’t demand from her kingdom. She asks, and they are usually ready to leap at the opportunities.

Still, she can’t let every newcomer on the block think that. As usual, she wears the crown of raven feathers on her head. It’s obvious both from the crown and the way she holds herself that she rules this kingdom, though she rarely introduces herself with the title. “Straia. Am I correct in assuming you are here to join the Chamber?” Looks like Killdare had been busy. It was good to have him back from the Jungle. He was too important to the Chamber to be stolen for long.  

straia

the raven queen of the chamber

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Killdare, any] - by Straia - 11-12-2015, 11:35 AM