• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Behave yourself little Darling ( Magnus, Johnathen, Any)

you and I both know that the house is haunted
    and you and I both know that the ghost is me

It was rare for Magnus to take a few moments to himself—to just enjoy the company of another resident of the Gates. He made the decision to relax and appreciate the moment, forcing himself to stop thinking about everything he had to do, should be doing, for the kingdom. There would always be more challenges to fight, steals to block, and recruits to talk to; but if he brought souls to the Gates and then neglected them, failing to spend time with them, what good was it? He’d just be making empty promises.

“Well, I have been keeping busy,” he consents, one corner of his lacerated lip rising into a crooked smile. “It seems that there is no rest for the wicked.” Which was, if he was being honest, just the way he liked it. He would much prefer to keep busy, work himself relentlessly, than spend his hours lazing underneath the sun. When he was busy, he could forget about all his failures—all that he had lost throughout the years.

“What of you, Becca?” He laughed lightly, “Other than adopting new colts, that is.”

MAGNUS

once general. once lord. once king.

© robert bejil photography

not a worry! Smile take your time between posts. there's no rush.
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Behave yourself little Darling ( Magnus, Johnathen, Any) - by magnus - 11-18-2015, 01:44 AM