• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Treat her like a princess and you'll always be her prince

Archon smiled as Tibithi flicked her forelock out of her face it was cute, his heart leapt when he noticed her ears perking forward to catch his every word, it made him feel like maybe she liked him as much as he liked her. But sunk again as she told him that she thought he'd run from what he seen in her eyes. "No I wont run from what I saw, in fact I want to do the opposite the more I talk to you the closer I want to be to you, I want to help you conquer your demons Tibithi." It seemed cheesy to say but it was the truth Archon got the feeling that She hated herself but why she's perfect why can,t she see that about herself. He thought to himself perhaps she would enlighten him to what haunted her conscious and why she hated herself.

A R C H O N

day by day what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Treat her like a princess and you'll always be her prince - by Archon - 11-27-2015, 07:17 PM