• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

LAGERTHA; no matter what they say, I am still the king
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    Oh for fuck’s sake, now what?

She’s just finished dealing with the oh-so-stoic and manly magician from the Tundra, and now someone else finds it fitting to talk to her mind and practically summon her in her own kingdom. Her ears fly back to pin against her skull as she rears a little bit and snorts in agitation. She doesn’t know the voice. She hasn’t the faintest clue as to what the speaker may want, except that is must be a stallion because it sounds masculine.

Great, so that eliminated only half of Beqanna.

She assumes that this mind-speaking thing goes both ways, so with a barely contained ire, she growls back, Who are you, and what the hell do you want? I’m a little busy at the moment. She really needs to get back to Scorch before Mountain runs his mouth off. Not because she felt she owed Scorch an explanation, but because she kind of wanted to see the shit show that was sure to develop.

With all the recent events, she’s forgotten about asking Lokii to pass on a message to Eight. Because she certainly hadn’t stolen anyone’s son away from a kingdom. So there was no need for him to get his panties in a twist about that.

She’s stolen - no, kidnapped - a King.
    That is something to be congratulated.

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian general

[if you want, he can tell her to meet him somewhere else ^_^]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: LAGERTHA; no matter what they say, I am still the king - by Lagertha - 04-20-2015, 07:09 PM