• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM]
    She is horribly, horribly late.

She wishes she had a good excuse. But she doesn’t. And unfortunately, the truth is rather embarrassing.

She had been, well, experimenting. Yes. Experimenting.

She had decided, in her infinite wisdom, that she wanted to discover exactly how much lightning she could call down at once.

She had gone to the far southern reaches of the Jungle, far, far away from where any of the sisters live and had, well, let loose. And had promptly set most of the southern Jungle on fire.

The subsequent rain storm that she’d had to call down to get rid of the fire had been fierce … and had promptly caused a flood. And the wind she’d called in to blow away the water had of course, caused further problems. The clean up had, frankly, taken a long time.

Not that she’s going to admit any of this to Lagertha.

But she’s here now, even if she’s clearly missed the most important part of the meeting. She arrives just in time to hear Lagertha order her fellow sisters to visit the Dale to inform them of their plans. Yeah she’s DEFINITELY missed something big.

Her ears perk when Lagertha mentions helping the Gates. Interesting. How very interesting. She can’t say she had expected that. But at least this will put them at odds with the Chamber. She has been hankering after a fight lately after all. She wouldn’t mind putting her lightning to some actual good use, rather than … experiments.

She sidles up to Lagertha, having enough good sense to look more than a little embarrassed for herself. “I’ve clearly missed a lot. I apologize for my lateness.” She doesn’t bother explaining herself. Lagertha knows her failings well enough. And the Khaleesi really doesn’t need to know that she nearly burned down a quarter of the Jungle. “Care to catch me up?”
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

Messages In This Thread
    of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Lagertha - 11-13-2015, 02:18 PM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Sarkis - 11-15-2015, 09:09 AM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Rhy - 11-16-2015, 10:25 AM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Sunday - 11-16-2015, 07:44 PM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Aoi - 11-19-2015, 03:01 PM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Nayl - 11-23-2015, 05:22 PM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Naga - 11-26-2015, 09:08 AM
    RE: of eagles and lambs [ALL KINGDOM] - by Teak - 11-27-2015, 02:08 PM