• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

into the lions den--any

Well now in all of Imo's eight months of life this was certainly exciting! One moment she was the pukey green gross pony but now...now she was something! Glinting and practically glow with every step, her little head up as the stubby silver threaded tail follows behind. It was a small blessing to the young girl that Naga had heard her, sought her out. Little girls did not survive well alone in the world.

Naga's face says it all. Imo was certainly making a splash and she gave silent thanks to Prague. The pretty ebony woman talks to Naga nicely. She is the first to be so kind. The youth attempts to explain herself to this nice female. Her smaller sparkled nose bumps the larger velvet black one just as a 'Jesus Christ!' comes bellowing out. Dark eyes flick upward to a steely gray woman who talks over Imogin. The younger female smiles to both women. "I'm Imogin!" Her voice is a bit too excited, too enthusiastic but she can not hide it. Finally she was beginning to feel like she belonged. "I made a deal", she begins, "with Prague and now I am here to fulfill my promise..." A crooked smile touches her lips,  bits of light reflecting. Her small heart beats erratically, the scar from Prague's lion claw on her chest throbs slightly with the movement. "For two years." She finished with a small girlish smile as dark eyes move Naga's face to Lagertha's. Imo is young and does not know what she could potentially have gotten herself into but things were looking up for the once abandoned filly. Perhaps sequins and Amazons could be the best thing that had ever happen to her.

imogin

silver white sequined daughter of giacomo and yoal

Messages In This Thread
    into the lions den--any - by Imogin - 12-08-2015, 01:13 PM
    RE: into the lions den--any - by Naga - 12-08-2015, 06:41 PM
    RE: into the lions den--any - by Lagertha - 12-09-2015, 06:34 PM
    RE: into the lions den--any - by Imogin - 12-09-2015, 09:00 PM
    RE: into the lions den--any - by Lagertha - 12-31-2015, 11:40 AM
    RE: into the lions den--any - by Imogin - 01-05-2016, 03:59 PM