• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're beautiful and sick like me | any/open

Kat watched as others moved around them, there was much to do, or so you would think with all the activity in the meadow. She nodded, passively listening to the blue mare speak about not coming from the field. Kat was more concerned with herself, quite honestly. She had to decide what to do with herself here- she wasn't really a herdless type, but she wasn't really sure the Jungle was her type of place either. This is ridiculous, why did I even come back here Her thoughts whirl and she grew agitated. Whatever, screw it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the words "baby" and "twat" leaving the girl's mouth. Kat wasn't quite expecting that from this one, but upon further reflection found it fitting, Kimber seemed frank, blunt, and sarcastic...or more so she had a twisted sense of humor. She snorted in defiance, "Oh hell no. That shit's not happening. I'd rip his dick off. But i'll keep that in mind." She laughed darkly, the idea of some over eager man-child trying to have his way with her. Yeah. Right. They would have another thing coming that is for sure.

So Kimber was from Chamber- Kat wasn't sure if chamber had changed much- she would have to ask, but Kimber beat her to the questions first."So far just the Amazons. I figure a visit wouldn't hurt, though all that estrogen makes me want to cringe. So is Chamber still full of the the eclectic half-mad sorts it was when I left this place?" Obviously she knew it was a stereo type, but she didn't really care if it upset Kimber. Kat shrugged of the question, and listened for a reply. She might have to keep this blue tinted girl around- she might actually be interesting to talk to.

{ Kataclysm }

Me and God? We don't get along well.

i'm straight mushy potatoes. WTF.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you're beautiful and sick like me | any/open - by Kataclysm - 12-10-2015, 03:03 PM