• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - Draconis, any

Ah yes, summers in the Jungle. Naga couldn’t have asked for a better day. Not at all worried about a single thing, happily and aimlessly going about her day as any cat would. The sun dappled the world through a filter of rainforest treetop canopies. Monkies and lemurs, birds and all the other fauna of the Jungle were out enjoying this wonderful summer day. The black mare smiles, the sun warming her back. This was the life.

It is not that the threat of war was not important to her, so her being so carefree is not because she doesn’t care. She just knows that right now, the horses of the Chamber and the Valley were not crushing through the trees and down into the heart of the jungle, so there was no reason to go into a nervous panic. Right now, there is a lull, and she is a-ok with that, plus a walk is what she needed after all the kingdom duties she has been so busy with.

Green eyes flicker about, taking in the lush green scenery, the beautiful large ferns tickled her fetlocks as she pushed forward. Her ears flick forward when the sound of a foal playing graces her eardrums. hmmm...more lone foals? she thinks to herself as she walks toward the sound. But to her surprise, the gold and white woman that had taken her in as a filly here was playing what looked like hide and seek with a small black filly. Rhy had a foal? Nooo, she couldn't have...she didn't LOOK pregnant!? Maybe it isn't hers though... she bickers with herself in her head for a moment before deciding it was no use unless she asked Rhy herself. Nevertheless, Naga smiled. It was nice to see Rhy have some fun, all of this war business must have her stressing. The feline girl picks up a trot, her face full of contentment.

”Good afternoon Rhy! And who is this little bundle of fun?"

She asks with an entertained grin on her face as she watches the filly. She reminded her of herself when she was young. The jungle was so fun and mysterious to her when she was a child, though it still has not lost most of that feeling. The jungle is ever flowing with mysteries and mystical energies...never a dull day here.

Naga starts to feel nostalgic, and looks to Rhy with a playful grin. She prances in place a little, feeling her oats per-say, and nickers to the foal.

”You wouldn’t mind adding a third player would you? My name is Naga, I am actually very VERY good at hide and seek!”

She winks at Rhy, of course a cat shifter like her would feel tempted to hop up into a tree and wait until the seeker yells “I GIVE UP”. But, she would take it easy on the girl, but if this little filly is a child of the jungle, she won’t take it so easy on her in the future. Trees or bust!

naga

the jungle panther of atrox and shadowmere

OOC: hope no one minds Naga jumping in here Smile This thread was just too cute and looked like too much fun for her not to jump in on it hahaha!

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 10-29-2015, 09:27 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 11-12-2015, 09:50 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 12-11-2015, 02:39 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Naga - 12-11-2015, 03:36 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 01-01-2016, 07:20 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 02-05-2016, 04:13 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Draconis, any - by Rhy - 02-23-2016, 11:12 AM