• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Go Ahead. Walk the other way.(Any, Kingdoms)
    Blayd

ge">Ashen lobes pin, was this stallion mistaking him as Gay? He shifted his body weight in slight annoyance, "No. I don't wish to flirt. Nor do I wish to become a pathetic herd stallion." he snapped bitterly. His tone had changed sharply, stretching out his hind legs he extended forwards. His posture changed stiffly, he had never held a posture as sharp nor wished to. Yet his instincts told him told hold it, navy pools greatly eyed the male.

Thinks had indeed become awkward, could it get any worse? Honestly he had hoped for someone with greater means of conversation to confront him. But this painted brute, held nothing against him so far. If indeed this brute was questioning if he was gay, things would get serious. Not just serious, but hostile.

Tossing his faded ebony forelock he snorted,"I do." he grinded his teeth silently.

I don't care about anything anymore

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Go Ahead. Walk the other way.(Any, Kingdoms) - by Blayd - 12-14-2015, 05:17 PM