• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the shadows and the soul - gallows, fennick, warship

I scowl at Fennick. Eavesdropping indeed. I perform reconnaissance which is completely different. Totally one hundred percent... okay, maybe I do a little casual reading of minds before bed, but it's not like I abuse my power... well, okay, sometimes. Whatever. It's for the Valley, Fennick.

I listen as Warship and Fennick speak, both seemingly opposite sides of the spectrum. Unfortunately, Fennick has the right of it. We can win but it won't be easy and we need a better plan than rushing in, guns ablazing. Although that makes for a pretty story, it also makes for a lot of unnecessary casualties. I grin widely, planting a thought in Fennick's head alone.

Ya know, you didn't help by kidnapping Lagertha's daughter. I'd have run you through, too.

Not that I blame him. I also would have stolen the Amazonian princess if I'd thought of it. It just so happens I was busy with something else. Probably napping or gloriously prowling.

Can't say I'm surprised the Amazons decided to side with the Gates.” I say aloud. I do not at all hide my pleasure at the Valley still having enough of a name to scare away an ally. Sure, it's not practical, but it's the little things in life. Besides, the Dale isn't anyone I want fighting beside me. “We need to hand out several of the traits available to us but other than those, we have Eight, who possesses magic, Fennick, who has cellular replication as well as being devilishly annoying, and myself with mind reading, which has its uses. In addition, we have kingdom traits that may be of use. Which brings me to my idea. We could employ the Valley's gift from Beqanna, if necessary. The pack who roams our lands is still made up of pups and young, immature wolves but at the beginning of next year they should be at full strength.

I don't mention my ability to wolf-shift. It's not something I'm incredibly talented at yet, and I only want to brag once I've got the whole equine to canine thing down pat. Besides, no need to mention all the fun for the party, is there?

G A L L O W S
    We must all hang together or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - gallows, fennick, warship - by Gallows - 12-21-2015, 08:04 PM