• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM

I call her the devil
    cause she makes me wanna sin

What is this nice shit Kavi’s got going on? She supposes she should appreciate the offer, appreciate that someone was accepting of her idiosyncrasies and do her best to fit in with the other Kingdom members. But she’s also inherently distrustful and she doesn’t know him at all, so instead, she kind of just shrug-nods and mumbles and assent that she has no intention of following up on. Shaytan could have sworn it was an evil kingdom, and like an ignorant meadow bum chid, she was expecting to find the stereotypes. That? She didn’t know what to make of that, and the result was making her seem incredibly incompetent (don’t get me wrong, she probably is) and awkward. Take Straia, for instance. She seemed like someone who could be an Evil Queen… kind of elegant and slightly mysterious. Demanding. Like she might bite your head off if you took a step in the wrong direction.

It was hot. In a potential girl-crush-hero kind of way.
    Well damn. Shaytan wasn’t expecting that.

“Send me somewhere with grass,” she says suddenly (cryptically), though she throws no opinions out about the other kingdoms. Shaytan doesn’t know shit about them. Why pretend to? But she an act nice. She can play the part. She might be a royal fuck up, for all anyone knows. Then again, what else should they expect from the Chamber except a creepy, potentially lesbian bunny killer with terrible social skills? It’s par for the course, right? 

Let’s be honest, she’d be an awesome recruiter. 

Shaytan

and every time she knocks
    I can't help but let her in

Messages In This Thread
    out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Straia - 04-03-2015, 06:56 PM
    There will be scars. - by Erebor - 04-03-2015, 10:04 PM
    RE: out of the ashes - all kingdom - by Warship - 04-06-2015, 11:36 AM
    RE: out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Shaytan - 04-08-2015, 12:44 PM
    RE: out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Kavi - 04-09-2015, 12:13 AM
    RE: out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Shaytan - 04-10-2015, 07:17 PM
    RE: out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Straia - 04-15-2015, 11:41 AM
    RE: out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Erebor - 04-17-2015, 12:01 AM