• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

its in my roots, in my veins - ALL KINGDOM
    Star 

there was something in the water, now that something's in me

i can't go back, but the reeds are growing out of my fingertips

Texas has waited for more than six months, and he is done waiting. The Dazzling Waterfall has continued its quiet little existence with no noticeable difference. The land is unaware that there has been a change in leadership, and Texas knows that it never will. Shatter Me had asked if he would rule with Tyrna by his side, and he had agreed, if only to appease the silver mare. But it has been too long, and with Texas as lacksadaisical as he already is, the existence of a non-existent queen is nothing more than a target on the already tiny defense of the Falls.

There is no army but the bay king, and while he has no pipe dream of expanding the Falls into a military power, he also has no intention of allowing the kingdom to become a laughingstock.

Standing in the middle of the kingdom, Texas calls out for the residents of the small kingdom. They are so few - himself, Ygritte, that buckskin stallion sheś been spending time with. He is expecting no great turnout, but for the announcement he has planned it is best that the kingdom be assembled. Though the lanky stallionś mind is already made up, there are advantages to allowing the others to voice their thoughts as well.

When they are gathered beside the crashing falls, the noise of them great enough to deter any visible listening ears, he greets them with nods and brief smiles and speaks.

“For those that don know me, Iḿ Texas, the king. Shatter Me appointed her daughter Tyrna, as Queen, but given her absence in the kingdom I no longer feel that she should occupy the position. Does anyone disagree?” He gives them a moment, fairly certain of their responses, but willing (or at least appearing to be willing) to listen to those who might disagree. “That said, the Falls has always done well with two leaders. I´ve ben considering the possibility of holding a competition, open to all mares and stallions in Beqanna, to find another ruler and perhaps a general and ambassador. Current residents will, of course, be given a leg up on their competition.”

There are issues with the idea he has proposed, Texas knows, but he has been musing on this for weeks, and feels he has rebuttals to almost all of them. There is always the possibility though - very slim - that he has missed something, and this is why he has told them of his plans before moving forward with the next step.

texas

ooc: I wrote this on my phone while surrounded by family members askig what Iḿ doing so forgive any weird mistakes!
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    its in my roots, in my veins - ALL KINGDOM - by Texas - 12-23-2015, 11:44 AM