• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

searching for a home; any
    Becca
    The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around.

Becca entered the field with grace. Her brass coat shone in the sun, and her golden mane danced in the frigid winds of winter. Snow began to spot in patches within the field, as few snowflakes dared to get entangled within her mane. The overwhelming scents of other equine entered his nostrils causing the girl to become queasy. She had never really left Heavens Gates, nor recruited before.

Her child was left within the bounds of the Gates, and was hopefully being overshadowed by her son Jhonathen. He was now a yearling and could make choices for himself yet, he tended to become preoccupied with things other than his petite sister. Mainly two; Amorette, Magnus's daughter, and the need to return to the playground. Hopefully he kept his words, she became at ease allowing a deep inhale and exhale to calm her nerves.

The dark chocolate women sauntered into the field, catching eyes of stallions as she seemed to dance into the crowds. Searching for someone who had only been confronted by one. There, she was. A blood bay mare, she seemed quite tense within the presence of the palomino fellow that stood in front of her. He seemed familiar. Yet she couldn't
    Grab ahold of who he was or where he had come from.

The palomino patched brute, had few features of what it seemed like Fiasko, the lost queen of Heavens Gates. But Becca passed that by as a complete coincidence but, something did lead her to suspect something. Her golden tail lashed out at the cold wind, he still seemed familiar with those red eyes. She did hear something about an equine with red eyes that attacked Heavens Gates along with the chamber crew, yet a name wasn't present in that matter.

She kept quiet for a moment until she heard both names of the equine, " Hello Zayn. Hello Sabine." Her voice was as sweet as honey. Gathering her senses, Becca constructed an hello, " I'm Becca, Becca from a Heavens Gates." She allowed a welcoming smile to curl upon her burgundy tinged lips. Turning her head towards Zayn she allowed a short welcoming bow in greeting.

"You would love Heavens Gates then." She paused adding on. "We are plentiful with equine that would love to be your friends." She ended with a smile. Before breifly eyeing Zayn, with caution, if he was from the chambers, he definitely meant trouble.

becca

image © nathan walker
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

Messages In This Thread
    searching for a home; any - by Sena - 12-23-2015, 05:11 PM
    RE: searching for a home; any - by Zayn - 12-23-2015, 11:18 PM
    RE: searching for a home; any - by Sena - 12-24-2015, 05:59 AM
    RE: searching for a home; any - by Becca - 12-24-2015, 08:20 AM
    RE: searching for a home; any - by Zayn - 12-31-2015, 08:50 PM
    RE: searching for a home; any - by Becca - 01-01-2016, 02:31 AM
    RE: searching for a home; any - by Sena - 01-04-2016, 07:30 PM
    RE: searching for a home; any - by Zayn - 01-05-2016, 03:50 PM