• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL KINGDOM

there's no religion that could save me

no matter how long my knees are on the floor

i'll pick up these broken pieces 'til i'm bleeding

if that'll make it right

Their new king, hmph. Nihlus couldn’t be more concerned with who sat the throng, the Tundra remained the useless slab of ice it has always been. It is empty though, and perhaps it is therein that Nihlus finds comfort. Having come from a large, loud, and overly complicated family, the quiet of the Tundra plays down what could have been a legendary stallion. Instead of investing himself as he ought to, here, Nihlus finds just the right amount of stimulation for his fancy: none.

Back to the point. Their new king Hurricane (who isn’t family, aka Errant, and therefore is of no matter) calls them together, though there could hardly be more than five of them. Grumbling pleasantly to himself, Nihlus foregoes two of his three abilities, choosing to meander over to the meeting ground in the gleaming skin of his strapping equine-self; while he does so, he reaches for his rain manipulation, just for the hell of it.

A frown clusters between his glowing eyes when he cannot immediately summon the precipitation. Struggling against an unseen force, the good looking man gnashes his teeth and wastes his energy summoning a meager amount of snowflakes. Having been born with his trait, it is presumable that has it better mastered; still, the results are pathetic. The moment the few glittering flakes land, against horse or ground, they melt; but whatever. At least they look pretty, right Nihlus?

Snorting irately, the stallion lopes the rest of the distance, halting next to a blind horse just as Hurricane begins speaking. The drawl is much the same as ever, which leaves Nihlus bored as hell. Luminous blue eyes shifting to the greying stallion next to him, the Noorison admires his physique unabashedly. The time passes more quickly, until he finds he has room to speak.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles, but the child exchange with the Amazon’s does not work.” Eye roll. "I mean, you can make pretty promises all you want, but exactly how many of us are actually having kids? Anyways, my grandmum Scorch tried to do the same thing, and Brunhild before her and basically forever and ever this has tried to happen, but it’s not worth wasting words over.” He shrugs, dropping the topic to further his point.

"Anyways, allying with them is always a solid plan.” The stallion settles into a comfortable position, eyes wandering to the gathered stallions with a boredom-inspired hunger. "I’m Nihlus, in case anyone forgot.”
    Nihlus
    rain manipulating, rabbit shifting son of Sinder & Noori

Messages In This Thread
    ALL KINGDOM - by Hurricane - 01-05-2016, 12:45 PM
    RE: ALL KINGDOM - by Brynmor - 01-06-2016, 05:49 AM
    RE: ALL KINGDOM - by Corruption - 01-06-2016, 12:37 PM
    RE: ALL KINGDOM - by Nihlus - 01-06-2016, 11:05 PM
    RE: ALL KINGDOM - by roan - 01-07-2016, 10:00 PM
    the walls kept tumbling down - by Brennen - 01-08-2016, 11:18 PM
    RE: ALL KINGDOM - by Corin - 01-09-2016, 05:10 AM
    RE: ALL KINGDOM - by Hurricane - 01-24-2016, 10:38 PM
    RE: ALL KINGDOM - by Brennen - 01-24-2016, 11:21 PM