• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Joining a herd;; any
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

With his sight restored again, thanks to Djinni who had listened to his wish, Brynmor found himself much more often around in the field. He had been trying to recruit during the time he was blind too, yet it had become so much easier now he could actually see something. Today he had walked down the path from the icy Tundra to the field again, hoping that he would find more males willing to join the Tundra’s brotherhood.

Lurking around in the field there is nobody who seems to fit the profile of those he is looking for. Most of those around the field are females and although there is honestly nothing wrong with them in Brynmor’s opinion, it is not what the Tundra really needs. However, that doesn’t mean that the gray male is being picky today. He rather try something else than return home with unfinished business.

”Hello there” he greets her, as he walks up to the palomino overo framed mare. There is a smile upon his lips and his gaze is calm and friendly, as he looks up to meet hers. Brynmor’s eyes still show some strange glassy look from his formerly blind state, yet his gaze is accurate and therefor it’s impossible to mistake him for a blind guy. ”My name is Brynmor, how can I call you?” There is a slight pause after he has asked his question, giving her the time and space to take him in and hoping she won’t feel threatened by his approach. ”Are you looking for a home?” And like always he comes to business almost right away, not really wanting to waist his own and her time.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

OOC: I know the Tundra is a kingdom and therefore not really a herd, but the life of a mare in the Tundra would be sort of the same as the life of a mare in a herd. So I thought give it a shot ^^. I understand if you rather not have her joining the Tundra, as it’s mostly a man’s kingdom.

OOC2: Brynmor has been born blind, but by Djinni’s magical ‘djin’ powers his wish to see again was granted. He is no longer blind Wink. Just in case it was a little confusing ^^

Messages In This Thread
    Joining a herd;; any - by clearco - 01-11-2016, 06:40 AM
    RE: Joining a herd;; any - by Brynmor - 01-12-2016, 12:11 PM
    RE: Joining a herd;; any - by Phaedrus - 01-12-2016, 08:46 PM
    RE: Joining a herd;; any - by clearco - 01-13-2016, 12:05 AM
    RE: Joining a herd;; any - by Brynmor - 01-13-2016, 05:12 PM
    RE: Joining a herd;; any - by clearco - 01-13-2016, 08:07 PM