• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Somewhere else to be (AW)
    Vianne wasn't stubborn, though she was wilder than the wind going 100 miles an hour without any sort of refinement or regards for her surroundings. But like a piece of coal buried in the sands of the Desert, she became a diamond that was untainted by influence. Her small movements grew even smaller by each step that she took until she heard the sounds of heavy paced hooves coming to her side. Then a feeling of teeth and hot breath was noticed on her flesh, pulling the slender curvature of  her smooth silken body to naively brush against his side with an unknown instinctual surrendering. Her eyes turned to meet the males with curiosity. Never been in the company of a male she nickered with her ears back which brushed the silken strands of her hair far from the broken horn upon her head, revealing her mystical orgins to him . He had wings! At first he intrigued her and she acted upon it by passing her nose coyly across some of his feathers with fascination, then pulled away with an animated toss to her head as if realization had shocked her " I'm Vianne ( stalled a second) from the Desert...I need to find my aunts" with a sweet exotic accent that hymned. Her passionate gaze was swiftly seized by a passing horse with attentiveness, muscled contours of her lean back started to tremor before she started to take a prideful few steps here then turning there with a whine.

The aura of the quiet region and the gentle breeze brought a pleasing comfort to her, and something of a soulful sigh swelled her body in one sweet sway that could almost label her gait as some ghostly dance. But the shy feeling remained. Without turning behind her to look at Phaedrus with another angsty bout of fright she started to call for each of their names with another delicate chirp she then said to the large male " I have to go...I have to find them so we can leave and go home It was nice meeting you Phaedrus from the Plains... I suppose" . Trotting with her tail up in a turned direction in front of where Phaedrus stood it was for certain that she seemed lost and unsure of which step to take next.

(Sorry if it was a bit lkasjdalksjd . I just woke up and had to reply ! XD)

Messages In This Thread
    Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Vianne - 01-23-2016, 04:37 AM
    RE: Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Phaedrus - 01-23-2016, 02:05 PM
    RE: Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Vianne - 01-23-2016, 02:53 PM
    RE: Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Phaedrus - 01-23-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Somewhere else to be (AW) - by Vianne - 01-23-2016, 06:49 PM