• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make Way for a Queen, Esileif

♦ Fynnegan ♦

I watch her closely, she has composed herself, so closely is the only way to catch any fracture of reaction of initial thought.  Her father was something he had mentioned and it felt raw, so obviously I am interested. "You mentioned something about your father when we were leaving the meadow. Well, I guess it was more about his lands.... But as for my lands, I would like it to be filled with people like us- courageous, kind-hearted, honest." As we stood there enjoying the peace and quiet I saw what it could be, and would be in the future with further recruitment. 

There was much to do still, but for now I just wanted to relax here. and take in the moment. My body was tired, I had been back and forth around Beqanna multiple times. My mind, however was spinning with thoughts. I want so much to see this group thrive. "Maybe we should get all the new herd members together soon, so everyone can meet eachother."  

» death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily «

ooc: this is sooo short. i'm sorry but I didn't want it to sit stagnant given her new babeh

Messages In This Thread
    Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Fynnegan - 01-08-2016, 12:17 PM
    RE: Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Esileif - 01-11-2016, 09:11 AM
    RE: Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Fynnegan - 01-24-2016, 09:27 PM
    RE: Make Way for a Queen, Esileif - by Esileif - 02-01-2016, 01:23 PM