• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing is coming to rise - Roan
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

He is conflicted. Never would he have thought that they had shared the same fate, missed out on the same things in life and limited in the everyday activities. On top of that she´s so little, so scarred, and yet at the same time there is a certain calmness around her. Except for that vibe that makes him feel like he should say something. Yet Brynmor does not realise that all she needs is to learn that he cares for her. And that he isn´t disappointed by what he sees. Only a little shocked and angry, which clearly isn´t held against the bay roan mare. ”I’m sorry..” he speaks softly, voice only reaching her ears because he’s muzzle is close to it.

Unlike what she believes, Brynmor means every word of it. Anger is sparked by seeing the scars. Scars that once were wounds. Wounds that have been caused by someone. ”No-one, no-one is ever going to hurt you again. I won’t let them” he continues as she stays silent, the fuel burning up more and more. He doesn’t understand, nor does he really want to, as Roan is the best thing that has ever happened to him. And he wouldn’t give up on her that easily.

He positions himself beside her, pressing back against her form as his muzzle never leaves her skin. Even though her appearing might be not too dazzling, the graying male had fallen for her long before he had seen her. So yes, leaning the truth shocks him, but it doesn’t change anything about how he feels about her. Well, that is not entirely true, as Brynmor feelings have only grown in these last moments and the dire need to keep her safe and sheltered – although she has managed herself quite well for all these years – at his side.

He answers her smile with one of his own, not able to stop the corners of his lips curling up, until he realises she does not see it. The feeling confuses him, but he decided to leave that mental battle for another moment. Instead he presses his muzzle against her skin again, nibbling it gently. ”I’m good. Better even, especially now I’ve been able to see you for the first time.” He breathes out against her skin, taking a deep breath to make sure her scent would keep engraved into his mind forever.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

Messages In This Thread
    Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by Brynmor - 01-05-2016, 02:20 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by roan - 01-07-2016, 02:45 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by Brynmor - 01-12-2016, 02:11 AM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by roan - 01-27-2016, 09:30 AM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by Brynmor - 01-29-2016, 03:15 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by Ianto - 02-01-2016, 11:32 AM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by Brynmor - 02-01-2016, 03:49 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by roan - 02-18-2016, 01:14 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by Ianto - 02-18-2016, 08:40 PM
    RE: Nothing is coming to rise - Roan - by Brynmor - 02-20-2016, 01:18 PM