• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye. (Any)

I don't suffer from insanity...

I look inquisitively at the little roan, when she said that about George. My lips turn down in a momentary frown, my eyes alighting on her face as she continues speaking. A jungle? Hmm, I'd have to look into that, though I'm not sure I'd fit in there if they were all as dour as this cute little girl was. I lower my head until it's at the height of the little ones, and I speak again, my voice as childlike as theirs.

His name is George because I play with him. Picking sticks up and shaking them is fun and George goes with me everywhere. Don't you play with things?

My white tail whisks to and fro against my rump, the barely discernible streaks of cream in it and my mane glinting in the light. I knew I was a bit odd, but who didn't have their own little quirks? Ea looked as if she'd be one of the serious leader types, though the other two little ones promised fun. Perhaps I could get Ea to have some fun too, you can't always be serious. Tilting my head sideways, I smile at them all, a bubble of laughter escaping my lips.

Would any of you like to play a game? I live in the Deserts and there is nothing to do there. What is this jungle you speak of Ea? The Field and the Deserts are the only parts of this place I've seen, well besides this meadow obviously.

Girr
    Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/The Deserts/No Clones
    Sael
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-12-2015, 09:01 PM
    RE: There's a song in your lung and a dream in your eye. (Any) - by Girr - 04-29-2015, 03:29 PM