• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I want you to; Witchita & Rapscallion

The real problem for Kena was finding cliques, she had no friends truly. Although, the girl was a social butterfly she never seemed to say the right things when meeting new faces. It wasn't her social skills that needed work, it was her word choice she simply could not find the correct words for the correct situations, it didn't help that she was hard of hearing in one ebony glossed lobe.

Her spirits were lifted by the sweet coo of her mother's voice. The acute girl, nuzzled her mothers velvet muzzle with much joy and excitement, which was soon dulled with the problem set upon her little hooves. "Mommy, how do you make friends?" Her high pitched vocals sounded. As she met the welcoming, gentle graze of her mother. "Mom, how do you know what to say?"

Her questions continued, she wanted to know everything if she were to make friends in the playground. "What are real friends like Mommy?" Her questions were quite foolish, and not necessarily put in an educated tone as she tried her best to be. The little girl found it best if she spoke like herself, so others would accept her as she had accepted herself. Instead of trying to act all prissy she would be ordinary Kena, foolish and prepared to learn from her parents, and older acquaintances.

Kena

I want you to look into my eyes, and only see me.

Sorry it took forever.

Messages In This Thread
    I want you to; Witchita & Rapscallion - by Kena - 01-18-2016, 07:42 PM
    RE: I want you to; Witchita & Rapscallion - by Kena - 02-02-2016, 08:31 PM