• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All that glitters is not gold; DJINNI
    djinni

She’s left the Chamber – and Walter – for the day, and has returned to the forest. She loves the trees here, even in early spring when they are bare and their thin branches provide no shade. The pines of the Chamber are evergreen, but Djinni has always been fond of variety.

When she’d left the border of the Chamber and was without the watchful eyes of the raven she had shed her grey coat for a brighter one, and as she enters the forest it is as a perlino overo with dark eyes and the build of a sleek warmblood mare. She has not changed it several days, and it feels good to do so. That, and the brightness of the early winter sun of her back is a pleasant feeling, and so even when the shadows comes towards her she does not greet them with a frown.

The black stallion is unfamiliar but rather close, and the thought of what Raxa would do if someone were this close without an invitation brings a smile to Djinni’s face. It fades only slightly at the darkness in the stallion’s eyes, but he has said hello and so she greets him with the same, stretching out her muzzle in the way that she always does. “Hello. I’m, Djinni.” She has never been turned down – even Walter quietly submits and lets her do as she will – but she half wonders if perhaps her muzzle will pass right through the shadow stallion as though he is nothing but smoke.

the road to hell is paved with good intentions
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    All that glitters is not gold; DJINNI - by Pazuzu - 02-02-2016, 08:10 PM
    RE: All that glitters is not gold; DJINNI - by Djinni - 02-03-2016, 12:49 PM