• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what am I fighting for; herds
    Morigan
    WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR? THERE MUST BE SOMETHING MORE. FOR ALL THESE WORDS I SING, DO YOU FEEL ANYTHING?
    It doesn’t take long for someone to approach her, though she really shouldn’t be surprised. In the world of Beqanna, Morigan sticks out, just a little bit. Though uncommon colours are becoming more common by the day, purple spots are still an oddity. It makes sense that she would be approached - she’s a curiosity.

The fellow is far more ordinary than the last stallion that had approached her in the field. That stallion had been a little more unsettling in appearance (though she well understands odd appearances). This stallion though is a handsome grullo, with a seemingly friendly personality.

And apparently caring too.

Her eyes seek out his, then drop back to the ground as he asks if she’s alright. It’s a harder question to answer than it should be. Is she alright? Physically, yes. But mentally?

Her mother is dead, her brother is missing, and deep inside she feels a great, all encompassing sense of … loss. It’s hard to describe. But she’s not exactly about to share that with some stallion she’s only just met. He seems nice enough, but she doesn't trust that quickly.

“I’m alright, thanks for asking. Just a bit tired I suppose.” He might see through the excuse, but if he is the polite creature he seems to be, he won’t pry further. “I’m Morigan.” She finally lifts her head to meet his gaze again, wondering where he’s from. Hopefully not a kingdom. She plans on steering clear of those for a long time.
    SAID I'M OKAY, BUT I KNOW HOW TO LIE. YOU WERE ALL THAT I HAD, YOU WERE DELICATE AND HARD TO FIND.

Messages In This Thread
    what am I fighting for; herds - by Morigan - 01-26-2016, 07:28 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for; herds - by Tiernan - 02-01-2016, 01:22 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for; herds - by Morigan - 02-03-2016, 05:20 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for; herds - by Tiernan - 02-09-2016, 03:52 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for; herds - by Morigan - 02-19-2016, 01:25 AM