• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love Bugs And Crazy Daisies (open)
    It had been one of those days where the cold of winter had driven Marjorie from haunting the forest for new faces towards the field in search of exercise to keep herself warm. And it may have also had a little bit to do with the fact she was ready to start doing work for the gates, but we didn't have to tell anyone that just yet. For so long the magenta colored mare, decorated with shiny black striping and a thick black mane and tail had avoided settling in a place she could easily call home.

The last for adventure and traveling had been one of her biggest traits as a younger mare and so she had taken to wandering the lands of Beqanna and those surrounding it, providing the gods with three young souls before finally returning to the heart of it all. Yet even then it had taken her a year to decide on a place to settle and remain. A place that she could call hers. It was almost like the gates had called to her. Far back in her lineage on her mother's side a part of her family had called the gates and deserts home for years.

But for so long the generations had refused to return after zuclo passed. You could say the kingdoms were almost waiting for the right one ad somehow that one was the delicate girl full of spice in her bblood. That sarcasm could easily be thanked for by haloperidol, clyte and hoexpin. Her mother, Grand mother and great grandmother were the spicest of personalities in the bunch and had she ever had the chance to meet her great grandmother marjorie would have realize she was so much like haloperidol that it wasn't funny. 

I was at the thought of her family the unusually colored mare felt a smirk tug at her lips. She missed them so and she had always wondered where they had all disappeared off to. Though she knew it was worthless to wonder for too long. Like her they too held a strong free spirit that drove them into wandering and travels and until they were ready to be found not a sight of them would be made. 

Sighing softly the mare stepped into the field the nearby cackling of a group of mares catching her attention first. Slowly she looked in the direction they were staring and with a soft yet curious gaze she lifted her eyebrow at the unusually spotted mare. For a moment she watched her until she began to move further away from the group.

Stepping forward Marjorie allowed her legs to lead her into a fluid trot until she was right up next to the spotted girl and with a soft huff her gentle voice doesnt slip through her lips but instead slowly travels through the tendrils of space inbetween them and into the mares mind. "Don't let those foolish young mares get to you. They don't know unique when they see it." Awkward smile tilts at the corners of her lips. "Also they may be brightly colored but their butt are pretty big." With a soft chuckle at her own terrible joke she allows her delicate voice to finally be heard.

"I'm Marjorie. And you are?" 

Ooc: soooooooooo rusty :| I'm sorry. <33
    Also on my phone xD so any typos, etc I apologize for.

Messages In This Thread
    Love Bugs And Crazy Daisies (open) - by Caraway - 02-05-2016, 02:52 AM
    RE: Love Bugs And Crazy Daisies (open) - by marjorie - 02-05-2016, 05:51 AM