• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i know the rules, the weaker trees bend; kirin
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
    Come, Kult had said.

The simplicity of his speech had always been an endearing quality to Kirin. Whether the boy had ever intended it to be he didn't know. He never bothered to ask either, for he didn't wholly care about the intentions. The fading bay had lead him towards the sea, snaking his way to where they could both peer down from the cliffs at the child below. Capture, he spoke again and with that he left. No further explanation given, none needed.

The lavender stallion leaves his roost, pressing from the rocky ledge and clutching at the skies. The soft light of dawn playing prettily on his shining feathers, giving them vibrance and shadow where none had been before. Kirin would spend hours preening, taking care to tend to the soft plumes that made him frighteningly bird-like. He adored his wings, they were always his favorite trait and he could not help but feel partial to those that had them.

Brisk sea air carries him down from the cliffs like an old friend, presenting him to the earth like a gift. Touching him to the sands gently as he tucks his wings to his sides and approaches the girl on foot. From here he can smell that it is a girl child, one that is freshly washed, smelling too much of the sea already for something so new to his world. But before he reaches her, he has cause to stop. Aquatic serpents bend around the child, coiling along her body in delicate twists, securing her like a shield. He only smirks then, for this was no ordinary gift.

His siblings had brought him something traited, something useful.

"My, my aren't we a special little one." He breathes, cloaking his voice in satin. The rising sun displayed unique patterns of silver and emerald, though the light also brought attention to the eyes. Cloudy, blue, sightless. He frowned, was it too much to ask for perfection? Though he supposed that little defect could be overlooked, indeed the girl would be useful regardless of her unseeing eyes.

"Welcome to the Cove Capture, you can call me Kirin." Strokes of mulled wine and smoke leaking from his lips, already bent on enticement. Gain their trust first, make them warm and welcome- then use them. Oh, but he was such a good user, sooner or later they always begged for it. His face spread to a wicked grin, pressing a feathered tip into the snake shaped water.

Kirin
    son of Khaos

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i know the rules, the weaker trees bend; kirin - by Kirin - 02-07-2016, 09:24 AM