• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any
    -----
    The moment he learns who she is, Kirin is the picture of grace and civility. She smiles broadly as his lips brush her cheek. Clearly Khaos had at least made sure to instil the importance of family in the boy before the bitch had taken him from them. “It’s alright. That is most certainly not your fault.” Her lips momentarily form into a thin line, remembering. She’d seen Quark during the war - it would’ve been hard to miss the great beast flying over their heads raining destruction over them. It’s how she’d known who’d been responsible for what had happened to Khaos. With that dragon eye carved into his side, and the state of his body … who else could it have been?

She seethes inwardly at the thought, though keeps it to herself. There is no use in bringing such memories before her grandson, not now anyway. She’s here for an entirely different purpose.

Kirin stretches his wings dramatically, both beckoning them forward and bringing Oswyn back to the present. She smiles and steps forward to join him. “Well, I heard that you were making an effort to continue the family line. And I thought that another gifted child,” she indicates Misra with a flick of her nose, “would not go amiss.”

She does not miss the way that Kirin’s attentions already linger on the child and the way that he focuses in on her dark wings. She’s heard rumours of his ‘methods,’ and while she’s not overly pleased with them, she’s also heard of the many of his children populating the Cove. And how can she argue with that? Her greatest son’s blood deserves to be passed on.
    oswyn
    I don't think I'll ever  land

original html by rottie
    altered by squirt

Messages In This Thread
    you are my sunshine. - by Misra - 02-03-2016, 05:04 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Misra - 02-05-2016, 05:57 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Oswyn - 02-09-2016, 01:18 AM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Misra - 02-13-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; misra, kirin, any - by Syntyche - 02-14-2016, 07:13 PM