• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Nightwalker; Lagertha, any

I am iron and I forge myself

“Just doing my job,” she shoots back at Rhy with a teasing smile, knowing perfectly well that Rhy was fully capable to defending the very long border all by her self. But appearances have to be maintained, and while not all visiting dignitaries require the Khaleesi’s presence, a fellow monarch most definitely does. Especially one that is a ghost from the past.

Ultimately, the how and why of Vanquish’s resurrection are not her concern, only that he is here now, and has the Desert under his command. She nods when he asks about their chosen side. “The Sisterhood voted to ally with the Gates, and I have spoken to Mast briefly about that. It would be good to have a meeting with the three of us, though, to hammer out specifics.” Sooner, rather than later, she wants to say - but with this new information, her mind starts to whirr into overdrive, wondering just who the Desert has in their arsenal besides the golden magician. Perhaps this war will reveal whether or not they would be preferable allies under other circumstances.  

Lagertha has nothing against Vanquish, but she would rather not waste an alliance on a sleepy kingdom, even if that kingdom always seems to have the best of intentions.

“For as long as it works for both of us, we will be allies,” she says with conviction, knowing that there is a loophole in her words. The Iron Lady is sure that both Rhy and the Desert King will catch her slight evasiveness on the matter, and has split thoughts about the matter. First, that she hopes Rhy appreciates her attempt at diplomacy, and second, that the black dragon will not hold it against her. Politics are rarely personal for Lagertha - but there’s no way he would know that - and she hopes he sees is simply as pragmatism.

As for the little bay filly, she mentions the Desert and Lagertha’s ears flick between the small figure and the giant one. This part has nothing to do with her, but its outcome could be pleasantly surprising...

Lagertha

warrior queen of the amazons

[idk what this is, but i'm so sorry for the delay D: ]

Messages In This Thread
    The Nightwalker; Lagertha, any - by Vanquish - 12-25-2015, 09:53 PM
    RE: The Nightwalker; Lagertha, any - by Haru - 12-27-2015, 07:35 AM
    RE: The Nightwalker; Lagertha, any - by Rhy - 12-31-2015, 11:39 AM
    RE: The Nightwalker; Lagertha, any - by Vanquish - 01-01-2016, 10:39 PM
    RE: The Nightwalker; Lagertha, any - by Haru - 01-02-2016, 03:14 PM
    RE: The Nightwalker; Lagertha, any - by Lagertha - 01-13-2016, 12:03 PM
    RE: The Nightwalker; Lagertha, any - by Rhy - 01-14-2016, 12:16 PM
    RE: The Nightwalker; Lagertha, any - by Vanquish - 01-26-2016, 10:05 PM