• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

badblood. [any/all]
    when my time comes around
    lay me gently in the cold dark earth

Kratos appears content to stop his electric taunting, leaving Errant free to focus on Mountain. The former king says something about the Amazons, but since they’ve just been rather helpful, Errant does not much care. He only shakes his head and listens as Mountain talks over Kratos and misses the younger stallion’s announcement of his banishment.

The laughter is sudden and out of place, and Errant cocks his head to the side, watching the stallion with his cool grey gaze. The Brotherhood had already declared him mad and Errant is not surprised that he continues to prove it, but it would have been easier if Mountain were a more logical creature. He’s not surprised that Mountain has made the jump – Errant is now king – because they know that he is mad, not slow.

They could argue back and forth (“I’m king,” “No you’re not,” “Yes I am”) for an endless amount of time, Errant is sure. But he has no interest in doing so. “You have no power here anymore. You will leave, or we will make you.” Errant is not as physically impressive as Kratos (and he lacks the aura of invincibility that magicians have taken to wearing; he is only a horse.) but he is serious, and he takes another half step forward as a clear threat.

“The majority wanted you killed on sight; you’re fortunate Kratos and I found you first.” Kratos was a member of that majority, but Errant does not say so. “You will leave the Tundra, and you will leave now.” He pins his ears, a fair warning, and snakes his head forward to nip at Mountain’s shoulder. He doesn’t mean to land a bite, just to scare the younger horse into motion.

e r r a n t

no grave can hold my body down
    i'll crawl home to her

Big Grin this is fun!
    [Image: leaanderrant_zpsqa4goyjv.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    badblood. [any/all] - by Mountain - 04-30-2015, 08:20 AM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Kratos - 04-30-2015, 11:25 AM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Errant - 04-30-2015, 12:30 PM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Kratos - 04-30-2015, 09:18 PM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Mountain - 05-01-2015, 01:08 PM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Errant - 05-01-2015, 10:30 PM