• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline

“I also approve of you.”

Zayn blinks, startled. She … what? He feels hot suddenly, and awkward. He actually looks down for a moment, unsure, before mentally giving himself a good kick. What the hell? Why does he care about her approval? She’s a mare that he’s seen fit to bring into his herd along with the rest of his breeding stock. He certainly doesn’t need her approval.

And yet somehow he’s still pleased that he has it.

He simply avoids replying to the statement (unsure as he is), and leaps to her next. “Alright! Follow me!” He immediately turns away and heads in the direction of the nearest cave, pausing once at its entrance to make sure that she’s following. Then, he steps inside.

It’s one of the smaller caves, but it’s spacious enough for both of them to fit inside with room to spare. This particular cave is quite dry - there’s no water source in here like there is in Becca’s cave - and the dirt floor is loose and comfortable. The entrance faces away from the wind, so it’s protected from the poor winter weather as well. Not the best of the caves (he almost regrets giving that one to Becca, except that she has given him Waylan, his most prized son), but certainly adequate.

“This could be your cave, if you wish. It’s a bit smaller, but it’s warm and dry, and quite well protected from the elements.” His red eyes turn to Kodaline, waiting for her response.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-17-2016, 02:34 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-18-2016, 02:44 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-19-2016, 02:20 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-20-2016, 01:04 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 02-24-2016, 03:53 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 02-26-2016, 12:25 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Zayn - 03-01-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Kodaline - by Kodaline - 03-01-2016, 08:57 PM