• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

for queen and country - anyone
    I can not be forsaken, cause I'm not the only one
    It becomes clear that he will have a harder time attacking the adults now, with five of them in close proximity but Rapscallion was hurting deeply - someplace he doesn't know how to describe. "Rapscallion." he says hastily and cow kicks at the grizzly-horse and then again at the female. The filly manages to escape but the colt whimpers as the buckskin latches onto his withers and coerces him on the way with him. If the Chamber could steal his Queen and murder his lady, surely they wouldn't mind the child as a return. "I'll take this one with me, what a fine Gates member he will make - good riddance to you," he says and the boy looks to him, fear racing through his face. Rapscallion would normally not even bother with children but this was likely his ticket to escape at this point. He pulls the black colt alongside him and eyes the mother and perhaps the father? He is not sure the bay man's attachment to the children. "Mama, sister!" the colt cries but follows without much hesitation. Rapscallion makes a significant distance from the group when he sees the blue mare approaching close behind.

Some bitches are just stupid.

He reaches over and bites on the child's ear, tugging him to come with him faster but the child hesitates as Rapscallion clamps harder - the cartilage breaking down like over chewed fat in his mouth. The mother is catching up to the two of them and he finally releases the child and rears to crash down on him and kill him. The colt falls to the ground and Rapscallion takes off towards the shadows to regroup and attack with larger numbers. He thinks now about how he could have been so great, perhaps a good King had he tried - even his own King had not come to this fight. Maybe Rapscallion has always just had the fate of being in the wrong place and the wrong time.
    R A P S C A L L I O N
    The deadbeat from the Gates

Rapscallion cannot control both children, Vessel makes it to Shaytan/Siberian, he captures Vaughan.
    Sees Kimber coming, attacks Vaughan - Vaughan will permanently have flashbacks from this and will also have a floppy ear that may or may not fall off. Big Grin

Time to murder Rapscallion (group effort or Nymph) and powerplay all you want. Here is his last in character post.

Messages In This Thread
    for queen and country - anyone - by Shaytan - 02-25-2016, 09:58 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Siberian - 02-25-2016, 11:41 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Astray - 02-26-2016, 12:26 AM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Zayn - 02-26-2016, 06:46 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Kimber - 02-26-2016, 11:19 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Vessel - 02-27-2016, 12:07 AM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Siberian - 02-27-2016, 04:06 AM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Shaytan - 02-27-2016, 06:40 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by R A P S C A L L I O N - 02-27-2016, 09:42 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Zayn - 02-27-2016, 10:46 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Siberian - 02-28-2016, 03:24 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Kimber - 02-28-2016, 11:48 PM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Zayn - 03-06-2016, 01:45 AM
    RE: for queen and country - anyone - by Siberian - 03-06-2016, 07:16 AM