• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All the lights that shine strong only last for so long(any)

Tyrna

If we don't make it alive, well it's a hell of a good day to die

With their conversation adopting a more serious tone, Tyrna is coming to find that she enjoys Texas' company. He is quiet and patient causing the silver girl to feel relaxed and comfortable, her stance relaxes noticeably over the course of their little chat as she relishes the feel of the sun on her skin and the cool water lapping at her knees. Her mother had done right in promoting the bay to adviser, it seems he has done more than a lot of previous inhabitants had.

She smiles broadly when he suggests a mock battle. Tyrna had not put forth much effort towards her newly gained caste responsibilities and it felt like testing the water with someone she mostly trusted would be a good place to start. "I would love to! It sounds like a lot of fun."

Texas continues on answering her question and it leaves her frowning. Five members wasn't much of a kingdom but they would endure. One way or another between her mother and Texas, the Falls would stay standing.

When Texas asks if she plans on sticking around, Tyrna has to pause for a moment and think about it. She hadn't given a whole lot of thought on what she should actually do with her freedom. Staying in the Falls made the most sense to her, it was home after all. But what about the Dale and finding her father? She knew she had to at least visit him or she would never find any sort of inner peace or whatever. She meets Texas' brown eyes with her blue ones and smiles. " I will be hanging around for as long as the Falls lets me. I'm planning on making a trip to the Dale but other than that, I belong here. What about you? Are staying?" She is tempted to add 'like everyone else' to the end of her statement but bites it back. She didn't want to sound overly childish and enjoyed Texas' company. It didn't make sense for her to start ruining a good thing while she had it.

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid|Falls

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All the lights that shine strong only last for so long(any) - by Tyrna - 05-04-2015, 04:53 PM